The ashrama was started in 1995 and made a branch centre in 2015.
- A charitable homeopathic dispensary, which treated 1311 cases.
- A library and reading room with 3215 books and 8 newspapers and periodicals.
- A Bala Vikasa Kendra with 21 children.
- Regular worship, Ramnam sankirtan on Ekadashi days.
- Religious classes in the ashrama and outside (130 this year).
- Welfare work by way of distribution of clothes to the needy.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda and other religious festivals.