The centre was started in 1936.
- Three higher secondary schools with 1970 boys and 1674 girls.
- A primary school with 356 children.
- A hostel with 12 boys.
- Four libraries having 13,714 books and 7 periodicals and newspapers.
- A cultural centre for children.
- Free tuitions, and training in tailoring and computer operations to rural children. 560 students were benefited this year.
- A health centre with allopathic, homeopathy and siddha sections where 2424 patients were treated this year.
- A mobile medical unit treated 2672 patients.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 100 unprivileged children.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help, educational help, clothes, milk, etc to the poor and needy.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious leaders.