The Home was started in 1900 and made a branch of the Mission in 1902.
- A general hospital with 226 beds (free beds 178), having an operation-theatre-cum-surgical-block; 6669 admissions this year.
- An outpatient dispensary, with eye, ENT, dental, paediatric, gynaecology, neurology, physiotherapy and orthopaedic departments and a homeopathic section. 1,52,979 cases were treated this year. The number of cases dealt with in laboratory, X-ray, ECG, USG, ECHO.C.G, Doppler and endoscopy departments were 1,27,495 this year.
- Four mobile medical units, which treated 25,883 patients.
- Two old-age homes, one with 21 men and the other with 39 women.
- A mobile library with 1985 books which is taken to schools.
- Six audio-visual units which conducted health and hygiene awareness programmes; screened 70 films in 60 schools and 316 villages; 23,420 people attended the programmes.
- Welfare work: The centre gave pecuniary help amounting to Rs. 9.65 lakh to needy persons, and distributed medicines worth Rs. 81.11 lakh (approx.) to the poor and afflicted.