The centre was started in 1979 for providing medical facilities to the tribal population of Arunachal Pradesh.
- A hospital with 257 beds, 4 well-equipped operation theatres, general medicine, surgical, gynaecology, otorhinolaringology, paediatric, orthopaedics, anaesthesiology, ophthalmology, dental, homeopathy, psychiatry, dermatology, physiotherapy, ultrasonography, CT Scan, ECG, GI endoscopy, blood bank, laboratory, telemedicine and other sections. This year 10,879 cases were treated in indoor section; the attached artificial limb fitting centre provided orthoaids and appliances to 378 patients.
- An outpatient allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 1,73,718 cases this year.
- Medical camps in which 3848 patients were treated; 4471 patients were treated in eye camps; and 475 units of blood were collected in blood donation camps during the year.
- A residential school of nursing with 60 students and a small library.
- Lectures, fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other prophets.