The centre was started in 1979 for providing medical facilities to the tribal population of Arunachal Pradesh.
- A hospital with 263 beds, 4 well-equipped operation theatres, general medicine, surgical, gynecology, ENT, pediatrics, orthopedics, anesthesiology, ophthalmology, dental, radiology, pathology, homeopathy, psychiatry, dermatology, physiotherapy, ultrasonography, CT Scan, ECG, GI endoscopy, oncology, urology, yoga and naturopathy, blood bank, laboratory, telemedicine and other sections. This year 9,965 cases were treated in indoor section; the attached artificial limb fitting centre provided ortho-aids and appliances to 148 patients.
- An outpatient allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 1,84,684 cases this year. TB treatment was provided to 16,126 patients.
- Medical camps in which 1,129 patients were treated; 3,036 patients were treated in eye camps; and 804 units of blood were collected in blood donation camps during the year.
- A residential school of nursing with 64 students and a small library.
- Lectures, fortnightly Ramnam Sankirtan, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other prophets.