The centre was started in 1957 and made a branch of the Mission in 1999.
- A higher secondary school with 1424 students this year.
- A charitable physiotherapy centre which treated 17,598 patients.
- Publication of a Hindi monthly Ashram-vani (36th year with 2000 subscribers).
- A library with 1300 books and 12 periodicals and newspapers.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 70 poor children.
- A Balak Sangha and a Yuvak Sangha (cultural units for children and youth respectively).
- Religious activities like daily worship, weekly classes, and occasional lectures; celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual
- Welfare work by way of providing blankets to the needy and educational help to students.
- A monastic retreat centre at Omkareshwar.