The Ashrama was started in 1964 and made a branch of the Mission in 2000.
- A charitable dispensary, which treated 21,345 patients.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 1838 cases during the year.
- A free coaching centre with 25 economically backward children.
- A public library and a free reading room with 7011 books and 13 periodicals and dailies.
- Bal Vikas Kendra, a Sunday school, for giving moral education to children (70 on the roll).
- Vocational training for 72 students.
- A free students’ home with 5 inmates.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help, rice, clothes, and blankets to the needy and scholarships to poor and meritorious students.
- Religious activities: Morning and evening prayers every day, occasional classes, values education programmes and lectures in and around Jammu, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.