The Ashrama was started in 1964 and made a branch of the Mission in 2000.
- A charitable dispensary, which treated 18,431 patients.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 2683 cases during the year.
- A free coaching centre with 44 economically backward children.
- Bal Vikas Kendra, a Sunday school, for giving moral education to children (39 on roll).
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help, rice, clothes, and blankets to the needy and scholarships to poor and meritorious students.
- Religious activities: Morning and evening prayers every day, occasional classes, values education programmes and lectures in and around Jammu, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.