Ramakrishna Advaita Ashrama, Jammu, was founded in 1964. It was taken over by the Ramakrishna Mission in 2000 and came to be known as ‘Ramakrishna Mission’.
- A dispensary.
- A coaching centre with 100 economically backward students.
- A public library and a reading room.
- Bal Vikas Kendra, a Sunday school, for giving moral education to children.
- Vocational training in spoken English and computer operations.
- A free students’ home.
- Welfare work by way of providing pecuniary help, rice, clothes, and blankets to the needy and scholarships to poor and meritorious students.
- Religious activities: Morning and evening prayers every day, occasional classes, values education programmes and lectures in and around Jammu, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.