Started in 1971, this centre mainly provides educational facilities to tribal children of Arunachal Pradesh.
- An English-medium higher secondary school affiliated to CBSE with 507 boys, who are also trained in computer operations, typewriting, tailoring, fine arts, cane-work, gardening, agriculture, and so on.
- A hostel with 420 students.
- A village school (from LKG to 5th standard) with 176 students.
- A vocational training centre with 14 trainees.
- Three Libraries and reading rooms with 18,206 books and 102 periodicals and newspapers.
- An outpatient allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 6451 patients this year. Besides, two medical camps were conducted which treated 634 patients.
- ‘SWASTI’, a healthcare facility treated 188 patients.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 3916 patients this year.
- An adult education centre with 14 women.
- A natural history museum, an art gallery, medicinal plant park, dairy, agricultural unit, fishery and poultry farms.
- Welfare and village development work by way of providing clothing, blankets, toiletry, educational aid, pecuniary help, etc for poor and needy.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries and conducting religious classes in different parts of the state.