This centre was started in 1927 and made a branch of the Mission in 1930.
- A library with a separate section for children. It had 42,211 general books, and 162 newspapers and periodicals.
- A computer training centre which imparted training to 260 students.
- A free coaching centre where 95 students of nearby municipal schools were given coaching.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 190 unprivileged children.
- Two cultural centres: Sarada Children Forum with 15 children and Vivekananda Youth Forum with 30 youths.
- A homeopathic dispensary, which treated 19,859 cases during the year and a free siddha medical unit.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 16,977 cases and performed 262 cataract surgeries free of cost.
- A modern free TB clinic at Karol Bagh, which treated 11,265 cases this Under the home treatment scheme, the clinic extended its medical services to patients unable to come to the clinic.
- A medical centre on the TB clinic premises, providing specialist consultancy services. It served 77,467 patients during the year.
- A permanent exhibition and a 3D animation film on the life of Swami Vivekananda.
- Under the Awakened Citizen Programme, a three-year graded values education programme, 141 teachers’ training workshops were organized in different parts of the country and more than 9225 teachers and principals mainly from CBSE-affiliated schools were trained. 90 projectors with built-in computers were distributed to state govt. schools in Rajasthan.
- Cultural competitions in which 1234 students from 162 schools participated.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of blankets, pecuniary help, and daily distribution of milk and other nutritious items to the In all, Rs. 15.65 lakh was spent for medical help and Rs. 2.79 lakh was spent on educational help, etc.
- Religious activities: (i) 172 religious discourses, (ii) 166 lectures in various cultural institutions, (iii) assistance given to 82 Kathamrita study circles functioning in different parts of Delhi, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh, (iv) regular Sunday classes at Delhi University, (v) celebration of Kali Puja, the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, and other spiritual luminaries.