This centre was started in 1927 and made a branch of the Mission in 1930.
- A library with separate sections for children and university students. It had 43,678 general books, and 162 newspapers and periodicals. The section for university students had 4641 books.
- A computer training centre which imparted training to 957 students.
- A free coaching centre where 91 students of nearby municipal schools were given coaching.
- Two cultural centres: Sarada Children Forum with 17 children and Vivekananda Youth Forum with 40 youths.
- A homeopathic dispensary, which treated 26,934 cases during the year.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 20,620 cases this year and performed 233 cataract surgeries free of cost.
- Two permanent exhibitions on the the lives of Swami Vivekananda and Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi.
- Two units of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 200 unprivileged children.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of blankets, pecuniary help, and daily distribution of milk and other nutritious items to the needy. In all, Rs. 14.76 lakhs were spent for medical help and Rs. 3.75 lakhs were spent for educational help.
- Workshops for about 2600 teachers. About 84,000 students from 144 schools participated in Annual Vivekananda competition.
- Religious activities: In all, 213 religious discourses were held on weekdays and Sundays in the ashrama this year. Moreover, 131 occasional lectures were delivered in various cultural institutions. Assistance was given to 80 Kathamrita study circles functioning in different parts of Delhi, Haryana and U.P. Regular Sunday classes were held at Delhi University. Besides, the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda were celebrated at the ashrama and in other localities in Delhi.
- A modern free TB clinic at Karol Bagh, which treated 10,593 cases this year. Under the home treatment scheme, the clinic extended its medical services to patients unable to come to the clinic.
- A medical centre on the TB clinic premises, providing specialist consultancy services. It served 80,565 patients during the year.