This centre, housed in ‘Roy Villa’ in Darjeeling where Sister Nivedita (Margaret Elizabeth Noble) spent her last days, was started in 2013.
- A permanent museum on the life and teachings of Sister Nivedita in the room where she lived.
- One medical camp (24 patients treated).
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 50 poor children.
- The 150th birth anniversary of Sister Nivedita was commemorated by distribution of clothes to tea garden workers. A packet of garments worth Rs. 15,000 was given to 2656 families.
- Welfare work by way of providing scholarship, pecuniary help to students, blankets, shawls and monthly rations to poor and needy people.