The centre was started in 1961 and made a branch of the Mission in 1992.
- A free welfare home with 60 destitute boys.
- A vocational training centre providing training in electrical, electronics, tailoring, and other vocations; 270 students were trained this year.
- Four free coaching centres with 510 students. They were also provided with study materials, nutritious food, moral and cultural education and tips on hygienic living.
- A cultural centre (for children) conducting yoga and values education classes. 3800 children got benefited this year.
- A computer training centre with 160 students during the year.
- Values education and personality development workshops.
- A library with 3340 books and 20 newspapers and periodicals.
- Religious activities: Daily worship, weekly spiritual classes, Durga Puja, Kali Puja, Saraswati Puja, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.