This centre was started in 1924 and made a branch of the Mission in 1938.
- A students’ home for tribal boys.
- Eight coaching centres in interior backward areas.
- Three units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa.
- A mobile medical unit.
- Values education programmes for school & college students
- A library and a reading room.
- Religious activities: Weekly religious classes, and celebration of Durga Puja, Kali Puja, Saraswati Puja and birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious personalities.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of blankets, clothes, ration-kits to the needy.