This centre was started in 1924 and made a branch of the Mission in 1938.
- A students’ home with 65 tribal boys.
- A library and a reading room with 4752 books and 11 newspapers and periodicals.
- Eight free coaching centres in interior backward areas with 409 students.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 100 poor children.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 42,797 cases this year.
- Religious activities: Weekly religious classes, and celebration of Durga Puja, Kali Puja, Saraswati Puja and birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious personalities.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of blankets, clothes, ration-kits, medicines, etc to the needy amounting to Rs. 10 lakhs.