This centre was started in 1924 and made a branch of the Mission in 1938.
- A students’ home with 65 tribal boys.
- A library and a reading room with 7250 books and 11 newspapers and periodicals.
- Six non-formal primary schools with 261 students in interior tribal areas.
- Two units of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 100 poor
- Values education programmes in colleges and schools (1151 participants).
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 54,310 cases this year.
- Religious activities: Regular religious classes, and celebration of Durga Puja, Kali Puja, and birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious personalities.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of clothes, scholarships, ration-kits, medicines, etc.