Started in 1985, the centre was made a branch of the Mission in 1996.
- A junior high school with 225 students who are given free midday The school library had 19,690 books and 22 newspapers and periodicals.
- A vocational training centre for weaving and tailoring with 9 trainees.
- Balak Sangha, a cultural centre, with 180 school children.
- A Sunday medical unit, which treated 22,005 cases during the year. The patients were also given food.
- Welfare work by way of forming women self-help groups with micro-credit organisations and assisting women co-operative dairy units.