Started in 1928, this centre has Swami Samachittananda as the swami-in-charge.
- A kindergarten with 498 children.
- A students’ home with 13 poor boys.
- A library and a reading room with 12,268 books and 25 periodicals.
- Publication of Nirvana, a quarterly journal in English.
- A free homeopathy centre, which treated 1,356 cases this year.
- A counselling centre, which helped 6,748 cases.
- Retreats, meetings, scriptural classes and lectures, yoga classes for the public, moral education classes for children, and Sanskrit and bhajan classes for devotees.
- Daily worship and bhajans, observance of Duga Puja, Kali Puja, etc and celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious personages.
- Occasional lectures in different parts of Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Jakarta and Hong Kong and online classes for devotees in Bangkok and Jakarta.