This ashrama was started in 1957 and made a branch of the Ramakrishna Mission in 2008.
- A dispensary.
- A coaching centre for poor students.
- Publication of a few books on Sanskrit hymns, an anthology of prayers, and Condensed Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna in Kashmiri (total no. of titles: 9).
- A library and a reading room.
- Welfare work by way of providing educational aids to poor students and medical and pecuniary help and distributing clothes to the needy.
- Daily worship and prayer, fortnightly Ramnam sankirtan, and celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda.