Started by Swami Ramakrishnananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna) in 1905 and made a branch of the Mission in 1918, this Home provides free board, lodging and education to orphan / destitute children.
- A free residential secondary school with 237 boys.
- A free residential polytechnic college providing three-year diploma courses in Mechanical, Automobile and Computer Engineering with 390 students.
- A primary school with 56 children.
- A library with 11,162 books and 76 newspapers and periodicals.
- Vocational training: Training in Tally accounting software (412 trainees) and employability enhancement programme (191 trainees).
- Seven free coaching centres with 341 students.
- Welfare work by constructing a community hall in a village and 18 medical camps with 3314 beneficiaries.
- Celebration of the birthdays of religious personalities, conducting religious classes, seminars, cultural competitions for students, etc.