Started by Swami Ramakrishnananda (a monastic disciple of Sri Ramakrishna) in 1905 and made a branch of the Mission in 1918, this Home provides free board, lodging and education to orphan / destitute children.
- A free residential high school with 221 boys.
- A free residential polytechnic college providing three-year diploma courses with 385 students.
- A centenary primary school with 40 children.
- A free hostel with 629 boys.
- A library with 10,870 books and 76 newspapers and periodicals.
- Computer training in Tally software for 24 boys and 51 girls.
- Celebration of the birthdays of religious personalities, Vidyarthi Homa, conducting religious classes, seminars, cultural competitions for students, etc.