This branch of Ramakrishna Mission was started at the birthplace and ancestral house of Swami Vivekananda in 2004.
- A memorial shrine and a meditation hall where monthly meditation classes and weekly religious classes were held.
- A textbook library with 6011 books.
- A unit offering facilities for learning Spoken English, German, French and Sanskrit (3199 students)
- A computer training centre with 1828 students.
- A youth forum with 25 students.
- A non-formal education centre with 14 slum children who were also supplied with nutritious food and clothing.
- Two free coaching centres one at the centre (57 students) and another at Sundarban area (100 students). The children were also served with breakfast, books, clothes, etc.
- A museum on the life and teachings of Swami Vivekananda.
- A research centre within the ambit of Vivekananda University as an off-campus centre.
- A charitable allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 1218 patients this year.
- Regular seminars, youth conventions, etc.
- Three units of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 200 poor children.
- Welfare work by way of providing medical help, educational help, pecuniary help and distributing blankets to the needy.