This branch of Ramakrishna Mission was started at the birthplace and ancestral house of Swami Vivekananda in 2004.
- A memorial shrine with two small meditation halls.
- A textbook library with 6752 books.
- A unit offering facilities for learning Spoken English, German, French and Sanskrit (2366 students).
- A computer training centre with 870 students.
- A youth forum with 38 students.
- Two free coaching centres one at the centre (28 students) and another at Sundarban area (70 students). The children were also given breakfast, books, clothes, etc.
- An exhibition on the life and teachings of Swami Vivekananda (29,463 visitors this year).
- An allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary, which treated 1662 patients this year.
- Regular religious classes, endowment lectures, seminars, youth conventions, etc in the ashrama and elsewhere. In the current year, 377 programmes at the ashrama were attended by 1.4 lakh people and 187 public lectures in other places were attended by 86,960 people.
- Two units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 100 poor children.
- Welfare work by way of providing medical help, educational help, pecuniary help and distributing blankets to the needy.