The Sanatorium, which was opened in 1951 with 32 beds, had 200 beds during the year with several ancillary departments, including a dairy and an agricultural farm.
- The inpatient department treated 865 cases and discharged 696. Of these, 421 patients were treated free of charge and 275 at concessional rates.
- The attached OPD having allopathic (with several departments), homeopathic and ayurvedic sections treated 33,314 cases out of which 7520 cases were of TB.
- A mobile medical unit, which treated 24,199 cases during the year.
- A free middle school (Hindi medium) for tribal and backward class children (205 boys and 188 girls).
- A unit of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa is conducted with 100 local tribal and backward
- A computer training centre, which conducts six-month diploma courses in computer applications, had 41 tribal youths of surrounding area on roll.
- A library with 4729 books and 31 newspapers and periodicals.
- Religious activities: Daily worship, celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, and religious festivals like Jagaddhatri Puja.
- Welfare work by way of free distribution of food, milk, winter clothes, educational and other aids, etc.