The Vidyapith was started in 1922.
- A residential English-medium senior secondary school for boys (roll strength 496), affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. It has a computer unit with modern facilities. Its library had 21,456 books and 40 newspapers and periodicals during the year.
- A free study-cum-coaching centre for scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class students (roll strength 285), who were provided free books, dress, etc.
- Non-formal education centres at 9 villages around Deoghar town with 403 students.
- An allopathic-cum-homeopathic charitable dispensary, which treated 20,280 cases this year and conducted medical camps treating 951 patients.
- A mobile medical unit which treated 1246 cases during the year.
- A unit of National Institute of Open Schooling which provided computer training to 47 students and training in Electrician trade to 11 students.
- A tribal museum, a dairy, a permanent exhibition on the life of Sri Ramakrishna, a gymnasium and a cultural complex.
- Religious activities like celebration of the birthdays of spiritual luminaries and weekly scriptural classes.