The Vidyapith was started in 1922.
- A residential English-medium higher secondary school for boys (roll strength 502), affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. Its library had 22,010 books and 42 newspapers and periodicals during the year.
- A free study-cum-coaching centre for scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class students (roll strength 300), who were provided with free books, dress, etc.
- A free hostel for 20 tribal boys.
- Non-formal education centres at 9 villages around Deoghar town with 305 students.
- An allopathic-cum-homeopathic charitable dispensary, which treated 23,236 cases.
- A mobile medical unit which treated 2264 cases during the year.
- Three units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa which had 150 children.
- A unit of National Institute of Open Schooling which provided computer training to 34 students and training in electrical trades to 8 students.
- A tribal museum, a dairy, a permanent exhibition on the life of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and monastic disciples of Sri Ramakrishna, a gymnasium and a cultural complex.
- Religious activities like celebration of the birthdays of spiritual luminaries and weekly scriptural classes.
- Welfare work by way of distributing blankets and clothes.