The Vidyapith was started in 1958.
- A residential higher secondary school.
- Nine coaching centres: one at the Vidyapith and eight in nearby villages.
- Three units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa in three villages.
- A vocational training centre which trains women in tailoring and in General Duty Assistant (healthcare services).
- An allopathic-cum-homeopathic dispensary.
- A children’s park, an observatory and an archaeological and art museum.
- A dairy and a poultry farm.
- Religious activities: Regular religious discourses, and celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.
- Welfare work: Installation of water purification plant, distribution of clothes and blankets, and providing educational and pecuniary help to the needy.