This centre, started in 1959, is housed in the mansion where Swami Vivekananda stayed twice as the honoured guest of the Raja of Khetri.
- A primary school with 207 children.
- Seven tailoring training centres with 216 girls and one computer training centre with 151 students.
- A free coaching centre with 138 students.
- A library and a reading room with 4628 books, and 31 periodicals and newspapers.
- A homeopathic dispensary in which 4315 patients were treated; a homeopathic camp (190 cases were treated); Twelve eye camps were conducted (2004 patients screened, out of which 612 underwent cataract surgery) and child eye care project at forty-two schools in Khetri (1466 students were given free spectacles).
- Recitation and music competitions for school children.
- A unit of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 150 slum children.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of milk, pecuniary help, blankets, winter garments, etc to the poor.
- Religious activities : Daily prayer and bhajans, lectures and meetings in and outside Khetri, and celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious personalities.