This centre, started in 1959, is housed in the mansion where Swami Vivekananda stayed twice as the honoured guest of the Raja of Khetri, Sri Ajit Singh, on two occasions.
- A primary school.
- Three units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa and a unit of Vivekananda Abhyudaya Prakalpa.
- Personality development workshops and cultural competitions for students.
- A homeopathic dispensary and eye camps with cataract surgery.
- Seven tailoring training centres for girls and one computer training centre.
- A library and a reading room.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of milk, pecuniary help, sewing machines, clothes, blankets, winter garments, etc to the poor.
- Religious activities: Daily prayer and bhajans, fortnightly Ramanam sankirtan, lectures and meetings in and outside Khetri, and celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious personalities.