This centre, started in 1959, is housed in the mansion where Swami Vivekananda stayed twice as the honoured guest of the Raja of Khetri.
- A primary school with 210 children.
- Seven tailoring training centres with 249 girls and one computer training centre with 104 students.
- A free coaching centre with 110 students.
- A library and a reading room with 4658 books, and 33 periodicals and newspapers.
- A homeopathic dispensary in which 2988 patients were treated and twelve eye camps were conducted (1796 patients screened, out of which 581 people underwent cataract surgery).
- Personality development workshops and cultural competitions for students.
- Three units of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 150 poor children and a unit of Vivekananda Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 35 underprivileged teenagers.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of milk, pecuniary help, sewing machines, clothes, blankets, winter garments, etc to the poor.
- Religious activities: Daily prayer and bhajans, fortnightly Ramanam sankirtan, lectures and meetings in and outside Khetri, and celebration of the birth anniversaries of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other religious personalities.