This centre was started in 1927.
- A hospital with 25 beds, which registered 249 admissions during the year. The OPD which also provides naturopathy system of treatment treated 12,598 cases during the year.
- A library and a reading room with 2200 books and 28 periodicals and newspapers.
- Balak Sangha, a cultural and recreational centre, with 20 children.
- A vocational training centre with 92 trainees.
- A unit of Gadadhara Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 66 poor children.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of blankets, providing pecuniary help to the needy and educational aids to poor students.
- Regular classes, lectures, youth camps and monthly retreats.
- Regular worship and bhajans, and Ramnam Sankirtan.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.