This centre was started in 1927.
- A hospital with 25 beds, which registered 253 admissions during the The OPD which also provides naturopathy system of treatment treated 8313 cases during the year.
- A library and a reading room with 2200 books and 28 periodicals and
- A vocational training centre: 102 people were trained in tailoring and computer operations.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 80 poor children.
- Welfare work by way of distribution of blankets, sweaters, educational kits, providing pecuniary help to the needy and stipends to poor students.
- Regular classes, lectures, youth camps, a summer camp (110 children) and monthly and annual spiritual retreats.
- Regular worship and bhajans, and Ramnam Sankirtan.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other spiritual luminaries.