This centre, founded in 1959, was made a branch of Ramakrishna Math in 2006. Swami Ishtananda is its minister-in-charge.
- A library and a bookshop.
- Prayer, meditation and worship at the shrine.
- Sunday service and weekday classes.
- Spiritual retreats round the year.
- A week-long summer retreat held annually at a state park in Tennessee situated in the Appalachian Forest Range of Roan Mountain.
- Accommodating devotees visiting the center from distant places in two houses.
- Special services on the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda, and festivals like Durga Puja, Shivaratri, Easter, Christmas, etc.
- Helping local homeless population round the year.
- The Swami visits other cities of Florida and neighboring states on a regular basis to conduct spiritual classes and retreats.