This centre, now situated in Berlin, was made a branch of Ramakrishna Math in 2004. Swami Baneshananda is its President. It has a subcentre in Mühlheim (Main) near Frankfurt and a retreat centre at Bindweide.
- Three libraries with reading room books and a bookshop.
- Regular prayers, devotional singing and meditation in the shrine.
- Regular religious classes and weekly Bhagavad Gita classes at Mühlheim and lectures in different cities of Germany, New Zealand and other countries.
- The swami conducted monthly retreats at the centre and at Bindweide, as well as a year-end spiritual retreat for five days and a summer retreat for four days at Bindweide, besides giving spiritual counselling.
- Observance of the birthdays of religious personalities.