This centre was started in 1968 and made a branch of Ramakrishna Math in 1989. Swami Kripamayananda is its minister-in-charge.
- Daily meditation and evening service, bhajans, Sunday lectures and weekly religious classes.
- Lectures at various cities in Canada and USA.
- Interviews to students and spiritual seekers.
- A library with a reading room and a bookstall.
- An annual retreat for devotees and an annual seminar.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, Sri Krishna, Buddha and Christ, as well as some other religious festivals.
- A vigil, consisting of japa and meditation and the singing of Ramnam, once a month.
- Biweekly cultural classes for children.
- Publication of a bi-monthly newsletter-Vivekananda Review.
- Welfare work by distributing food to the homeless and needy thrice a week.