The Society was started in 1938. Swami Bhaskarananda is the President of this branch of Ramakrishna Math.
- Daily worship, morning prayers, meditation, vesper services and weekly Ramnam Sankirtan, and devotional singing.
- Sunday service, scripture classes and vigils on special days.
- Sunday school for children.
- Interviews with spiritual seekers.
- Talks in different colleges, schools and church groups at various places, and participation in interfaith meetings.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda, and Christ, and also festivals like Shivaratri, Durga Puja, Kali Puja etc.
- A library with 3500 books, a reading room, a website, and a book showroom.
- Publication of Global Vedanta, a quarterly journal in English (21st year), and some books on Vedanta.
- Monthly retreats at Tapovan, the Society’s retreat property near Arlington in Snohomish County.