This ashrama, founded in 1915 in the Himalayas, is a fine resort for study and meditation.
- A charitable dispensary, which registered 9416 patients this year.
- A library containing 6343 books and 17 periodicals and newspapers.
- A vocational training centre for computer basics with 30 trainees.
- A dairy and an agricultural farm.
- A unit of Gadadhar Abhyudaya Prakalpa with 70 poor children.
- Cultural competitions (700 students of nearby schools took part).
- Welfare work by way of distributing blankets, woollen clothes, notebooks, stationery, milk, snacks, etc and providing pecuniary help to the
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda and other prophets.