Started in 1930, this Society is a branch of Ramakrishna Math. It was shifted to its present home at Homer Glen in 2008. Swami Ishatmananda is the minister-in-charge.
- Daily worship in the shrine, Sunday services, Sanskrit and other classes on Sunday and two weekdays.
- Celebration of the birthdays of Sri Ramakrishna, Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi and Swami Vivekananda, and other religious festivals.
- A library and a bookshop. Publicatioon of a quarterly eZine Chicago Calling.
- Regular spiritual counseling, and lectures in Chicago and other American cities, Canada and Trinidad. The Swami attended meetings at University of Chicago as one of the religious advisors.
- The centre provided pecuniary help for charitable works in Bangladesh, India and Nepal.
- The following activities were held at Vivekananda Retreat, Ganges Township, Fennville, Michigan:
- Daily worship in the shrine and Sunday services.
- A library, a bookshop, an auditorium and a museum on Indian culture.
- Retreat facilities for spiritual aspirants.